Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will my husband I ever have the great sex that we had when we were teenagers?

He has herniated his back once again and will need surgery once again and I just want to have wild sex once again!Will my husband I ever have the great sex that we had when we were teenagers?
No. I think you need to go to california for a little ';vacation';. :)Will my husband I ever have the great sex that we had when we were teenagers?
will u ever be a teenager again,? then the ans is no, u can have great sex, but not the wild sex ur looking for, what makes sex wild is doing things that u would never do, things that gets ur heart to pumping, and when u have been married for so long, its hard to find things that do that anymore with ur husband or wife, it takes the the forbiden sex to do that, some one new,the fear of getting caught, things like that, that gets ur blood flowing to have wild sex
It will be a while, especially if surgery is needed, but keep your mind open and adjust your activities to suit your situation. And if he isn't imaginative, be directive. Let him lie back but make sure he reciprocates. If he doesn't, punish him...
That depends entirely on his recovery and your attitudes.





My wife and I have wilder sex now than 10 years ago.
I had 2 herniated discs awhile ago. I found that if my wife got on top it relieved my discomfort and she would *** like crazy. Just an idea
hmm..than u will have to wait untill his back is back.. but till the time u can find out some nice ways to enjoy by yourself
well its never the same as it was in the bggining. In teh beggining...its more lust...excitement...over time your moments of intamacy turn into love and protection. I prefer the love and protection feeling if you ask me.
It just sucks when reality interferes with your happy happy fun times, doesn't it? Darn that reality - darn it to heck.
damn thats terriable at least your honest.
I don't think that will be happening any time soon once again!
Sure You can. What you need to do is be the one in control. Be on top and ride away, but be easy on him!!
Sadly, no.
Sure. It isn't all about the physical.
you wont!@.....but i'm free and i have a young back that you wont be able to throw out .....you must be great to have hurt his back...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment