Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should teenagers who use fake ID's might as well be considered Illegal Immigrants?

American Citizen or not, teach them the lesson on ID theft and forged instruments.Should teenagers who use fake ID's might as well be considered Illegal Immigrants?
I can see where you are coming from about the situation, but in my personal opinion I think that it should not be considered ';illegal immigration';. It has to do with forgery rather than crossing a physical border.Should teenagers who use fake ID's might as well be considered Illegal Immigrants?
Possession of stolen property.





Here's one for you. Kid in a bar couldn't pass his phony id that said he was 18 years old. He looked younger. He was 14.





He offered me $50 for my drivers license, in front of the bar tender. My id said he was 35 years old. When I EXPLAINED that to him, he was smart enough to ask for his $50 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment