Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When teenagers come in here and ask for advice , do they really listen to it?

I know sometimes they probably blow it off and ignore us but i hope some of it they will listen to it. We have been there and know what mistakes they can make and all we are trying to do is help them not have to go through the same things we had to. I wish someone had made me see the light when i was dating, yea i made a few mistakes but thank God nothing life compromising.When teenagers come in here and ask for advice , do they really listen to it?
I have no idea. I don't think Y!A is the best place for them to get advice though. Too many people who give bad advice or are hurtful to them.





Many teens typically look for people to tell them what they want to hear. But I have seen a few who did have a genuine desire to learn and those are the ones I have respect for.When teenagers come in here and ask for advice , do they really listen to it?
yup! you gave an amazing reponse to my answer. I'm listening and caring about what other people say and sometime i do that too much...that's why i got trapped on that relationship...anyway,tnx for advices...ttyl

Report Abuse



I have had many emails from teenagers asking my advice and then at a later date emailing me again and actually thanking me for helping them, SOME teens DO come on here looking for REAL advice and some do take our advice to heart. Many kids do not have parents they feel they can turn to and I am Happy and Proud to say I have helped a few not only make wise decisions but get through some pretty tough dilemmas.
like this





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





then





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
have you seen some of the advice that gets handed out on here?





i hope they don't listen to all of it.
I dunno my kids dont come on this site unless I leave it up


then they read it and ask me


GOD mom wth is with these people ? They ARE parents? WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment