Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are there any gyms for teenagers in the west midlands?

i am 14, and me+two friends want to go to a gym. i live between coventry+solihull, so anywhere nearby would be great!Are there any gyms for teenagers in the west midlands?
come on young lady, when I was your age I knew everything that was going on in my area. Get off your backside, leave the pc alone for a bit and find out, its easy, there are dozens of places with this information, get to it ! You have a computer and a mobile phone what more do you want, someone to work the things for you.


I spent my teen years in West Mids, by the way its my friend and I, not me + two friends, have all the schools closed down now.Are there any gyms for teenagers in the west midlands?
My Daughter has joined a gym at the Lesiure centre, she is 16, why does it have to be for teen's ? She goes with her friend

No comments:

Post a Comment