Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are songs that relate to hardtimes of teenagers?

i know there is welcome to my life by simple plan but i want to know more songs so i can put songs on my myspace.What are songs that relate to hardtimes of teenagers?
There's a new thing called ';rock %26amp; roll'; that seems to pander to that age group...lolWhat are songs that relate to hardtimes of teenagers?
When I was going though my teenage years, well two years ago! I found that the song ';The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore'; by James Morrison it said exactly how I felt and I know that it had the same effect on other people





x
i detest simple plan - so whiney


but yeah


linken park - numb


my chemical romance - teenagers


bowling for soup - high school never ends
18 - Alice Cooper


18 and life to go - Skid Row


Like a Rock - Bob Seger


Parents Just Don't Understand - Will Smith
complicated - avril lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment