Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is department store brand skin scare products too harsh for teenagers?

My mom told me that department brand skincare products are too harsh for my skin and it will make my skin worse. Is that true? I'm 12 and she wont let me use her facial cleansers and lotion for Macy'sIs department store brand skin scare products too harsh for teenagers?
no, Macy's has tons of lines that are less harsh. Clinique is a great place to start. They have skin care lines for all skin types. Origins is also good for peple with sensitve skin.Is department store brand skin scare products too harsh for teenagers?
Nah! She just wants to save money. The truth is Drug store is worse because the are choked full of cheap fillers and are very hard on young skin.
They could be. It reall depends. Like some of the stuff is for treating acne or wrinkles. scince you are 12 and probbly dont have those things it may be alittle harsh on your skin
  • eye tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment