Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are teenagers so against anti drugs and alcohol?

What I mean is alot of teenagers seem to hate anyone who is against drugs or drinking.


Clear enough? I hope so.Why are teenagers so against anti drugs and alcohol?
Basically it's because drugs and alcohol seem ';cool'; to them, and they don't like people telling them what to do. It's important to be a leader when you're a teenager and set a good example. I think if enough teenagers who are in positions of leadership, such as excelling in athletics or being on student government, were to speak out against drugs and alcohol and be firm in their convictions it would stop being cool.Why are teenagers so against anti drugs and alcohol?
im a teenager myself, and it does seem cool. its like anything. if you cant have it, you want it. its basic human nature. why does everyone wants a ferrari? because you cant have it. the people driving it look happy and cool, but to them its just a car, and they think theyre cool without it. :]

Report Abuse



When I was going through that phase, I just found it annoying since they'd keep trying to educate us so often. I just thought a week of anti drug/alcohol education was enough instead of having posters all over the school, having constantly reminded that it's bad.





I got the point, but when you push it too much, teens tend to retaliate.





I'm just glad I made it out of it clean.
Because you are the only country who have this dumb law. :) If you would drink beer at least i am sure you would not care about drugs. :) It is just like that in Russia. They drink and nobody like drugs. Maybe 0.5 %
because they dont want to be pressured into doing that stuff by poeple who do them.
I am a teenager, and all my friends and classmates hate drugs and alchohol. I hate how people think of teenagers like that.
Because a part of being a teen is questioning and challenging authority.


And as long as those things are forbidden, they will have an attractive allure.


And some kids will do the exact opposite of what they are told, simply to be obstinate. Its immature, but thats how adolescents are.
Cause they r ......feet tall brain less idiots that think they r grown up just cause they cant see their head in a full length mirrors...so they try 2 make new idiot decisions just cause they think they r 2 bring a new trend even those r forbidden by geneous ppl cause those decisions r desestrous !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment