Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HELP: How long does acne last for teenagers?

My son has had acne sinse when he was 14. Now he is 17 and he still has them. He wanders when are they going to dissappear. He tried pro-activ and many other kinds of facial cleansers. They did not work. If anyone knows how to get rid of them it would be really helpful. Thank You.HELP: How long does acne last for teenagers?
This is kind of weird, but my mom told me to use milk.





Okay, so just pour a little amount of milk on a bowl, then go to the bathroom (duh), Then rub the milk on your face, and rub all over, and wait until the next morning... try this for a few days.





It works for me, also, if it works or doesnt, email me and tell me your sons results.





I still have acne, and im 14, also Pro-active sucks, Clearasil is better, but everyones skin is different so I can't say too much





Edit: I dont know how long it lasts, sorryHELP: How long does acne last for teenagers?
an honest and a true answer is pimples will go with time automaticaly......it can take 5-10years as well.....as ur son to control his diet and use multani mitti ,,,,,,it will help for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment