Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think teenagers of today look much younger than teenagers of 10 or 15 years ago?

I think they do, it's crazy. Do you think teenagers of today look much younger than teenagers of 10 or 15 years ago?
I'm 21 and I do agree.





The other day I was at the drug store. While cashing out I put my wallet and keys on the counter. The lady looked at me and said ';Sweetie, does you mom know you have her keys?'; Are you kidding me? so I said ';No she doesn't because it's my car and I paid cash for it myself';.


Do you think teenagers of today look much younger than teenagers of 10 or 15 years ago?
yes the teenagers of 10 or 15 years ago are in their 20s or 30s now
Yeah, a little bit, but compare them to teens of the 40's and 50's. Talk about crazy!
unfortunately, i think the older we get the younger they look.
huh? i dont get your Q. im only 14 is that suppose 2 mean i look younger
Actually, I think many teenage girls look older than they are. There are 12 year olds who dress like they are 20.
actually i dont think so


i'm 14 and i've been told i look like i'm 14 maybe 15


but some of my friends are told they're like 16 or 17 with all the makeup they wear
yes, they don't stand their responsibilities
Yes
yeah this guy hes 14 and hes 4';5

No comments:

Post a Comment