Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any teenagers interested in Photography who can share their pictures?

I love to see other peoples work, so if you have pictures, I'd love to see. And you can say how much Photography is fun or how much you love it! Or if it's hard and yeah. Leave a comment! Thanks!Any teenagers interested in Photography who can share their pictures?
I am going to college to be a photographer at the moment, I am 16, so I am still a teenager so i guess i count for this question. Photography takes a good eye, imagination, and patients. My first 3 rolls of film were full of dark spots, sun spots, blurs, and off subject pictures. Even now I will get back a picture and be dissapointed. However I have won a very awesome photo contest that got me into a book in my first 4 months of photography. I also bought my first camera with my second paycheck last year that left me paying off my mother with my other paychecks because I ended up upgrading my flash, film, hardware, cases, tripods etc. Photography is a VERY expensive hobby if you really get into it. Please email me and I will be glad to send you some of my work.


Gibbonsgirl05@yahoo.com put PHOTOS in the subject so i dont Spam it lol.Any teenagers interested in Photography who can share their pictures?
try





http://www.deviantart.com


http://www.sheezyart.com
I am not a teenager but have becaome an avid digital photographer. I love taking pictures and playing around with them in photoshop.





Here is my web site that I just finished. All the galleries aren't full yet but take a look and let me know what you think.








http://www.zyxwvvwxyz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment