Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of car do you have or your first car (for the teenagers)?

I have a 2000 dodge stratus se sedan and I'm 17.What kind of car do you have or your first car (for the teenagers)?
it was a 1964 chevell ss 2 door with 283 stock motor. took the 283 motor out .did all the body work my self .complete restoration every nut and bolt . droped a 500 cubic inch kieth black motor .with a 9 inch possy strange rear end [tubed the rear ] instslled a 671 dbs blower drivre system [ 1 belt driven] th7 stalled tranny. it ran low 7s on quater mile .one day on the way home from a party . go hit head on wreached it totalled cost 23. grand time with car was pricelessWhat kind of car do you have or your first car (for the teenagers)?
I had a peugeot 206 4door. it was a really nice car with really good handling ang ergonomy. but now i love fiat punto more, because you can tune it easier and faster and there are a lot of placs that u can tune in the way you like.
2006 Civic Coupe
I turned 16 in May 2004 and got a 1994 BMW 525i. It ended up being a lemon so a few months later my parents got me a 2004 BMW X3 2.5i.
1st car was 89 ford tempo.
96 Mazda Protege.


It is always good to get a cheap reliable fuel efficient car at first. If you do that, the insurance will be cheaper, paying for gas is cheaper, and repair costs are cheaper. You never know if you will crash the first years of driving so its beter to crash a cheap car than an expensive one. I would wait 2 years after driving with a cheap older car to get a newer, more expensive car.


Most people starting to drive get honda Civics, toyota Corolla's, Mazda Protege's, Geo Prizm, Chevy Cavalier, Ford Focus, Pontiac Sunfire, Saturn Ion, nissan Sentra, or older Camry, Accord, and Altima's.
I have a Honda civic sport (2001).Have had it for 2 yrs


But I didnt get my first car till I was 24 cause I didnt have the need for one..

No comments:

Post a Comment