Friday, July 30, 2010

Why are there so many teenagers asking questions on Yahoo Answers?

There are so many questions like ';Should I tell my bf that my parents won't let me go to the sock hop?'; and ';My gf wants to shake her milkshake outside the five and dime soda fountain before the varsity games, should I still take her out to the drive-in movies?'; I just can't relate.Why are there so many teenagers asking questions on Yahoo Answers?
Because teenagers are just now experiencing their first serious relationships with the opposite sex and a lot of the time don't know how to handle certain situations.





Also, there's a lot of pressure during the teen years, and lots of teenagers prefer to ask complete stranger's opinions instead of talking to their parents about alcohol, drugs, sex, relationships, and all the other peer pressures that go around.





It can be a very self-concious time, and teens need reassurance, but it can be embarrassing to talk to someone about something serious or embarrassing, and then have to see them every day.Why are there so many teenagers asking questions on Yahoo Answers?
You can't relate?? Are you trying to tell us that you never needed to know anything when you were teen? You must have skipped your teens. My sympathies - you missed out on all that learning that teens do by asking questions. And the pleasure of sharing experiences. So now that we have ruled out the asking of questions and since we know you cannot relate so therefore you can't teach anything, mind if I ask


What are you doing here at Yahoo Answers?
because people like me have abosolutely nothing better to do


Honestly some one give me a job or a responsibilty or SOMETHING i need something to do with my life...im wasting it..im sitting here in front of my computer 18 hours a day..the other 6 hours im at school. I hardly sleep!! i need something to make me active...to make me be tired at bed time..sitting in front of my computer definately duz not do the trick. I have no lifea and that is WHy me and other teenages have nothing better to do then yahoo answers... answer ur question?!
If you can't relate then don't answer. Anyone over thirteen has the right to ask questions on this site. I think you need to be a bit more tolerant. Teenagers are a part of society too, there is no need to alienate them.
There should be a separate Y/A for them. I get tired of looking for questions that I can answer on here. Some questions from teens are good questions, but a lot of them are things no one could possibly answer for them . . . but them.
I have a hard time answering because I give the straight from the hip answers that I give to grownups. They are the reason for my recent violations.lol. I am with you on this one, although this is a free country and well you know the rest.
because we need grownups like you to give us advice, we have no one else. Yahoo answers is my entire social life, my anti drug, my everything.
I don't think someone who thinks that private owned cars will be the aspect of our life most despised 50 years from now should complain about dumb questions.
i can relate to u...... haha u are right

No comments:

Post a Comment