Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think of teenagers in high school drinking/smoking weed?

thoughts?What do you think of teenagers in high school drinking/smoking weed?
I stay away from it as much as possible, but I do drink sometimes. I mean, teens get curious sometimes, so it's somewhat expected of teens to do it. If they do it once or twice, I really have no problem, because part of being a teenager is being curious. Using it in excess, and coming to school high and smelling like weed (yes, it's happened), is not fun for anyone. The user might think it's fun, but for others, it's not fun to be around someone who smells like weed and pretends it's not them.What do you think of teenagers in high school drinking/smoking weed?
It's all been done before - it's not like this generation of teens is the first.





I was never into that stuff in school, but do remember hearing about a group of classmates - the ';good'; kids with the high grades - getting busted on state property for drinking underaged. Glad I wasn't one of them.





You never know - lots of people begin their addictions as teenagers and live a compromised life because of it. I knew guys in college who couldn't barely wake in the morning unless they'd smoked pot before brushing their teeth - I'm sure their use started as teenagers. Others might do it on a whim but get caught, and I'd hate to think that bad judgment could get you rejected from college or something later on because you have a record of pot possession.





And lots of unfortunate sexual encounters happen as a result of being under the influence ... which probably contributes even more to the teen pregnancy rate as well as the increased prevalence of STDs in teens today.
I think pretty much all teenagers drink, I mean I think its sad to do it at school though, I used to do it at parties and when I was out with my friends. But I never really had much respect for pot heads, because they were just wasted all the time, and it just ate through their brain cells and changed them into giggling idiots saying stupid stuff all the time. And if they were serious pot heads then they were in danger of doing stupid stuff too because they werent themselves. I didnt mind if someone I knew did it occasionally at a party or something, but in generally I don't like pot heads. And with coming back to alcohol, I grew out of it during university, I partied, had my fun, and then realised that it was more fun just to have one or two with friends over dinner than getting trashed all the time.


I guess it depends on the personality of the person, if they know when enough is enough, and if they will inevitably grow out of it, or if it will define them through life.





Oh and I never drank and then drove, I think anyone who does that is an absolute idiot, I always took cabs, or the bus, and I always had friends around to take care of me at parties if I was too trashed, and I did the same for them.
i'm fifteen %26amp; i think it's stupid.


ultimately, it is getting them no where in life.


There are other ways to have fun that are far less harmful to their bodies and potentially harmful to others who have been affected by drunk/intoxicated people.


seriously, they gain a bad reputation that will always go with them in life. they will find it difficult to hold relationships with friends, boy/girlfriends, and their family.


what they do has an impact on their family too and i don't think they realize this/ or really they realize it but just are too selfish too care. their parents may be known as failures and be looked down upon for their parenting, when they really did try to lead the child in the right direction.





MY OPINION: straight up stupid.
well i dont really drink or smoke anymore.


but when i did, i still had straight a's in all IB classes.





which i think is probably higher than a lot of those people who say that i must have been screwing up my life.





so all these people need to stop judging? yeahhhh.
im a teen i high school and i drink and smoke weed.


tbh ive had **** off people for doing it but it's my life and if i want to screw it up i can :)
Me i don't do it i also wont buy weed from kids in my school because people like to get over on you with your money and i rather not deal with it.
Stupid.


Once in a while i.e. New Years is okay, but drinking every weekend, and smoking weed every day is beyond stupid.


It's completely retarded.
I think its natural for kids to experiment. I think with alcohol its ok-to an extent. But not with weed.
honestly?





nearly everyone does it,as long as they're keeping up with school work and not changing behavior,OR getting addicted then i think its normal..
i think nonthing of it because i did it both in high school and still came out on top graduated and now im in college
I think as long as you know how to conroll yourself and stay out of trouble its okay to do once in a while.
Totally disagree with it, it's horrible. I'm a high schooler and I stay away from that stuff.
Society needs people to work the trash dumps and other jobs like that.
i know people in middle school that do that ****.
good times ;)
There pretty stupid
Kids are just doing it to be cool
Ew!
i stay away from it but to each their own, i choose not to mess up my lifee!!
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment