Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think about teenagers dressing gangster as a style?

I'm just shocked to see teenagers male or female dress so imature looking. Iv even seen 25 year old men and wimen dress ghetto, gangster or whatever you wanna call it these days. I just wanna know what people think about all that.What do you think about teenagers dressing gangster as a style?
Oh my god I find this so annoying. I'm in high school and there are so many people that dress like ';gangstas';. Personally I find it somewhat offending. The want to dress up like gangsters and act like total bad asses but in reality people in gangs kill and rape innocent people. These individuals wearing the clothes may not be in an actual gang but to wear the clothes like gang members makes it seem like they are idolizing them.What do you think about teenagers dressing gangster as a style?
I know right... I don't understand why you would dress that way when you're not a gangster... wannabes... but then ';ghetto'; ';gangster'; style is driven by Hip Pop culture... look what's on MTV... Hip Pop is the new Pop so it's understandable I guess... but still I don't like it.
I think it makes them look low-life and uneducated...





Sadly,appearance does matter..well to a degree.





You're not going to get a good,solid job if you go into an interview dressed in jeans that are practically at your ankles.
It's incredible immature and ridiculous.





People need to grow the hell up.
gangsters are just UGLY!!!!!! they make me wanna puke
ugh i know...i especially hate how ghetto girls dress
ganster=gross ter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment