Friday, July 30, 2010

Is the samsung eternity a good phone for teenagers to have?

I have to get a new phone because mine is going out an i would like to know if it is a really good phone?


calls come through clear?


like does it brake when u drop it?


does it freeze?


does it have a good camera an all those good things!!Is the samsung eternity a good phone for teenagers to have?
i actually kinda like it


yea, it's a good phone


really durable


it's almost the same as my phone


but has a crappy 3.0 MP camera


other than that, it's cool


and good enough for a teenagerIs the samsung eternity a good phone for teenagers to have?
I Got This Phone, And I Was Really Nervous %26amp;Scared, Cuz I Thought It Would Suck,


BUT,


iiFREAKiiN LOVE iiT!





The Calls Come In PERFECTLY CLEAR For Me,


Ive Dropped Mine Several Times, But All That Ive Got Is A Couple Scratches. ';/ [lol]


It Hasnt Froze For Me!! :D


And The Camera Is Wonderfulll,


The Touch Screen Is SO SO SO SO Good, [especially compared to the 'lg vu']


And The Texting Is Amazingly Amazing!


:D





So, I Likes It.


:D
It will break if u drop it...and calls are sometimes fuzzy the camera is so/so..the touch screen SUCKS!!





..............I would recomend the pantech matrix its an AWESOME fone with an amazing camera a long lasting battery and very durable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment