Friday, July 30, 2010

How could you approach your mom and tell her that you and your boyfriend want a baby but you only teenagers?

I mean what I am saying that I am only 17 and my boyfriend is 18 and he wants a baby by me. Yes I want to give him a child but I don't think that I am ready right now, maybe when I finish school. I love him so much and I want to be able to give him whatever he want even though it a child but if it just happen that mean it was meant to be. But come to thinking I really do want a baby someone that is apart of me that take my features, but I am little confused what should I do or say?How could you approach your mom and tell her that you and your boyfriend want a baby but you only teenagers?
Listen to you Heart-





I had a baby when I was 17. I know you could do it. You would make a Great Mom! But if you want to be the best mom. Finish School, and go to college. I love my daughter more then anything in the world, but it is so hard for me to go to college. I'v been a few times, and I really really want to go back, but I am working full time trying to keep a roof over Our heads right now. You are still young, you not sure if yall are ment to be together. There are sooo many things I would love to do, like travel, and college but just can't. No more sleep, no more spending money on clothes for myself. I would not trade her for the world.





My point is, you sound like a really smart girl. You know what you want out of life and what your dreams are. Follow them. Then have a child. That way you won't live life wondering what it would have been like if you could have done this, or that. A child is a big big responsibility, and even I somtimes feel like the stress is overwhelming.





Life will bless you with a special one, someday. Wait till you are married, and have a Good career ahead of you. Being a mom is a never ending job!





Good Luck in whatever you choose.


Life has alot in store for you, Live out your dreams and be the best you can be!How could you approach your mom and tell her that you and your boyfriend want a baby but you only teenagers?
You don't. You need to let yourself fully mature first.
Tell him you are not ready. It will make things easier if you both finished your education and have stable income, then you have a child. Make sense?


Before you two have a child of your own, you should be able to live independently. This means at least having a place for you and him and the baby to live. You know, the housing, the baby(accessories, clothings, medical expenses) cost a lot. Some young couples ended up divorcing/separating because the tension and anxiety brought by financial pressure. You want to think ahead.





If he really loves you, he should respect you and love you in a wiser way. Real love has respect. He should be able to love you with respect to your thoughts and concerns.
wait till your older plan on getting married first before you think of kids if he loves you he will wait and remember you have a kid that means no party's,going out,getting up 3 times a night to feed the kid getting your own place to live and getting a job to buy diapers and food you will have to drop out of school to take care of the baby keep that in mined.
OK fine. I really do understand that U want to give him everything he wants. But trust me, having a baby isn't just a thing of today n forget about it tomorrow. It is a BIG decision. U R right. Finish school first. To be going to school n thinking about ur baby..... it makes u lose concentration. U have a whole life ahead of u. Tell him. If he loves u, he'll understand.
you sound as if you are being forced into this. After all you are the one who will be carrying this baby and will be Mommy forever. So try to wait a little while and don't rush into anything. If you tell your mom she will probably kick both of your as(s)es.
Raising kids is like being pecked to death by chickens. They are not going to be the perfect little knock-offs of you and your b/f. I recommend waiting, you may not even like this guy in 2 years.
You should not be having a baby yet. Your so young. First you should finish high school...i would recommend going to college and finishing before this as well. You must be financially stable. You must be able to support yourself, with your own home. You relationship should be permanent before you decide to have a baby. You are both young, and it is difficult to tell this point in both your lives if you will be together. I know this is not what you want to hear, but it is all true. I know how you feel. Trust me.
hon i would wait until you get out of school have your dreams done and your still young you don't want to be tied down to a baby you can't do alot of things that you use to. babys take alot of time if you can deal with a baby crying every 2 hours because they want something to eat than go for it. or you might have a good baby like mine when she was 2 months old she would sleep thought the night. she is a good baby but some people arent that luck. my sister in law had a baby same time that i did and her baby would cry every hour. so i would think about it. and i know that your not done being a kid. i'm 21 and i wish that i waited but i wouldn't take her back in the world but i wish that i got my college done and my dreams done yes i still can do it but it's going to take me a little bit longer if i didn't have lydia. i hope that i helped you out.
Truthfully in honest opinion you should wait could you imagin having a baby at 17 when your life style is in it's prime going out having fun parties......you can't take a baby to a party and you can't expect your mom to watch your baby so you can go out and party thats just not right. How are you going to raise this baby drop out of school and get a job cause now a days you can't even work in a coffee shop with out your grade 12. Think twice before you go and get pregnant the world has enough people living off welfare don't you want to bring your baby up in a nice enviorment?
Don't!


Having a baby is no joke. It practically means the end of your life. You have to sacrifise a lot. Its not easy.


Why would You want to have a baby! You are young, you should enjoy life and avoid being bogged down by the burden of parenthood!
i'm younger than u...but i think that sex b4 marriage is wrong...u should have a child with the man that you will be spending the rest of ur life with...u dont wanna have sex and a child and then something happen and he leaves u...and i think finishing school would be a good thing...so u dont have to have the pressure of dropping out cus ur taking care of a child....u should talk to your mom about it and see what her opinion is....u can take my advice or not...i'm just trying to help....good luck!
If you were my daughter i would laugh in your face. You need to definately finish school. And then maybe you can have a child but you are too young.
MY ADVICE IS TO WAIT UNTILL U FINISH SCHOOL OR ARE ATLEAST 18 BECAUSE ITS HARD U SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT THESE REALLY GOOD BEFORE U TELL UR PARENTS OH AND IF UR BOYFRIEND REALLY LOVES U HE CAN WAIT MAKE SURE U COULD SUPPORT THE BABY AND U NEVER NOW IF UR BOYFRIEND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE 4 U WELL FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THE WAY I TOLD MY MOM IS I GOT HER IN A GOOD MOOD AND JUST TOLD HER EXCEPT I TOLD HER I WAS PREGNET IM 17 RIGHT NOW AND MY BABY IS 3 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH BUT IT WASNT HOW I PLANNED IT 2 BE I THOUGHT MY BOYFRIEND WOULD BE THERE FOR ME BUT HE WASNT THERE AT ALL I RAISED MY BABY ON MY OWN AND ITS NOT EASY MY ADVICE IS JUST WAIT U SAY U WANT TO HAVE A BABY ARE YOU SURE DO YOU WANT TO GIVE UP YOURE LIBERTY NO PARTIES NO CLUBING NO GOING OUT WAKING UP EARLY WAKING UP IN THE MIDLE OF THE NIGHT NOT BEING ABLE TO DO NOTHING WHEN YOURE READY TO GIVE UP ON ALL YOURE LIBERTY THEN YOU HAVE A BABY I WISH I COULD CONVINCE YOU TO WAIT ITS SO HARD RAISING A KID I HAD MY BABY AND LIKE ISAID I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH BUT IF I COULD GO BACK I WOULD NOT HAVE HIM UNTILL IM LIKE 25 GIRL TRUST ME YOU COULD HAVE KIDS THE WHOLE REST OF YOURE LIFE BUT RIGHT NOW ENJOY YOURE LIFE YOU ONLY GET TO BE YOUNG AND SINGLE MEANING WITH NO KIDS ONCE ENJOY YOURE LIFE WHILE YOU CAN. WELL I HOPE YOU TAKE MY ADVICE I WISH I COULD GET ALL THESE TEENS TO GET THE POINT IM TELLING U BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I MEST UP DONT FALL IN MY SAME FOOT STEPS THATS ALL I CAN TELL YOU TAKE CARE AND HOPE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.
Seriuosly think about this!! How many other girls has he fed this line to?? And do you really think he will stick by you when you have this baby and will he be willing to give up things so he can support his baby?





You are young and you have your whole life ahead of you. You may not be with him a few months and then what happens to the baby??





How are you going to support a baby and yourself with no education, no job no house??





Please think about all of the above??
ohh, thats awsome, but if you arent ready then you should let him know if he doesnt already....tell your mum that u were thinking bout it, and she might be able to give you some advice...but in the end it is totally up to you, no matter what, you will make a great mum now... or later
DON'T. it sounds like your being pushed into this. if your bf loves you and he really cares, then he'll wait. having a baby means a lot more sacrifices than your ready for.
Sit down and think about it for a while and if you say yes then don't tell your parents.Wait and let them find out.Its better to do it and get caught than to ask and be denied if you really want it....
I think you should wait a little while. If he loves you he will wait too until the time is right for you.
Both you and your boyfriend have bearly had the oppourtunity to step into adulthood yet without taking on the added responsibility of becoming parents. I am a mother of three one of which is only a few months old. These little ones are so precious and for a very short period of time. If you have a child at your age everything is a struggle, and will remain so for a very longtime. It will mean being on welfare, working at deadend lowpaying jobs for years and having to put up with everyone else's moral judgments of you. The worst part of all is that all that other stuff, all that stress will take your attention away from your beautiful baby and before you know it your baby won't be a baby any more and you will have missed it all. If you and your boyfriend are serious about this you need to sit down and figure out what you need to accomplish before you decide to do it. You need to find a place of your own, learn how to manage your finances making sure your bills get paid, get a car and keep it looked after, get jobs and start saving up, spend time living with each other to see if your love will stand the test. I'm not saying you need to wait till your in your 30's paid off a big house have a nice car, college degree and high powered career. But at least if you can get your foot on the first rung of the housing ladder, get a qualification that will ensure your employment in the future, get used to your boyfriends quirks and settle yourself into adulthood than in 2 or 3 years time you might be ready. Having a baby is both a responsibility and a privilege that many people take for granted, from a mum who has struggled for the last 7 years to provide some sort of stability for her children with a home, reliable transport, a regular and ensured income, and the ability to stay home with them and provide the love and care that I have wanted, had I done things a bit differently I might would only have taken us under 2 years to get to where we are now financially. You have barely stepped out of childhood yourselves, slow down and enjoy your late teens and early twenties because they are great times. Remember you don't need to have a baby to ensure that you two are a part of each others lives or to please one another a baby should never be a pawn, if you love each other that much a baby is a culmination of that love not a means of taping it together for fear it is going to fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment