Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you have visions of your babies as teenagers?

I just saw my son with sagging jeans and a backwards hat with a skateboard. lol





What do you see?





I haven't had any of my girls yet. I don't think I can cope with the image of their beautiful teenage selves.Do you have visions of your babies as teenagers?
LOL!


No, I have MEMORIES of them as teenagers.


All in all, I had it pretty easy with my sons, they were good then and are good in their late 20s now.Do you have visions of your babies as teenagers?
i have a hard enough time picturing him at 4-7 let alone a teen...





hes 11mths old now and loves to climb on ANYTHING that will get him that much higher a reach... he has a goof ball since of houmor and ... likes to explore things like a remote with microscopic attention.. so we think he going to be the kid to take apart the DVD player kinnda kid...








so we plan on some salvation army stops for electronics he CAN tear apart.... nip that in the bud...








i see him as a funny outgoing talkative kid..... but he does have a birthmark on his face... so if it dosent fade (even tho we LOVE it) i worry he might get teased.... and that may crush his spirit... but im hoping he'll use his houmor about it.... and get people to laugh it off...








he has a red strawberry dot amost center on his nose.... so Rudolph the red nose kid is the dread i have.... tho i hope he'll have good comebacks like .. hey you better watch out or i wont bring you presents... or i wont lead santa to your house....
I have pictured my daughter at all ages in life. I remember when she was born I pointed to her left hand and said ';aww this is the finger she is going to wear her wedding ring on';. Damn hormones! looking back, I must have been crazy!. I pictured my daughter saying ';I hate you Mom and running out the door'; I picture my daughter doing all the things I did as a teenager. Scary but reality.
It's funny, but I cannot picture our son at any age other than the one he is right now. I am pretty sure that even when he reaches forty, I will still see the little boy face I see now. He's 11 months old and his face will remain so forever, I think.
Funny you ask this. I am watching Oprah right now and it is about talking about sex with your child. It was giving me chills knowing that this day will come for me and my kids soon enough! Wow its amazing
I imagine my kids will be mad at me for never letting them do anything unsupervised.

No comments:

Post a Comment