Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think about teenagers going to nightclubs?

My friend is older and he said he could get me in. Since me and my friend is very close (I can trust him, I known him for 4 months) do you think I should reconsider? Cause im a little scared.What do you think about teenagers going to nightclubs?
to be honest i do not think its a good idea. clubs are garbage, full of intoxicated people mindlessly hanging about. not a good place for young people (and even older people but thats jus my opinion)


don't do it.What do you think about teenagers going to nightclubs?
sorry but i wouldnt trust someone after 4 months. Wait until your 18 and then go to a club
you trust fast.
You're just asking for trouble.








Edit:





IDIOT ALERT!!! IDIOT ALERT!!!








Well, I'm not a nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment