Friday, July 30, 2010

How to survive an 11 hour drive across the border with 40 other teenagers?!?

I am driving down to Washington from Canada, and though I've packed books, games, an iPod, a pillow/blanket, and food, I know that I will wind up wanting to kill myself by the end of a couple hours. I have friends aboard but we'll probably wind up getting annoyed with each other. LOL. Survival tips, anyone?





Oh! And does anyone have tips for how to sleep (like, actually sleep, not just doze) while riding a bus?How to survive an 11 hour drive across the border with 40 other teenagers?!?
Yikes. Ok, make sure you don't kill the batteries on any of your electronics too fast. That'll spell certain death by boredom. Umm... You could always play games with your friends like ';I Spy,'; but they get old fast. Daydreaming passes time. Sketching or writing, maybe.


As for sleeping, what helps me is a window seat. I play a bit of soft music on my iPod, lean my head against the window, and close my eyes until I fall asleep. Knocks me out for a good while, unless someone wakes me up first. Then again, I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.


Well, good luck to you, hope you survive the ride. :)How to survive an 11 hour drive across the border with 40 other teenagers?!?
40 Teenagers???!!! Sorry my dear, you are on your own on that one!! Unless you can put enough valium in their hot chocolates to render them calm and compliant!!!
i think you have got everything covered





have a great journey :)
Turn your iPod up and go to your ';happy place';. =] Good luck!!
rent a car and drive there.....almost the same cost or cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment