Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do teenagers make fun of me when I listen to Country Music ?

I was stopping and waiting for my mom who was in the mall just then an SUV (Tata Safari) came very aggressively full of youths (I would call them brats).


And those kids made fun of the songs I was listening to.......Why do teenagers make fun of me when I listen to Country Music ?
What are you, 12?Why do teenagers make fun of me when I listen to Country Music ?
cause they are teenagers
what waz the songs?~! did you have some jhonny cash? in there?
Maybe because they think country music is not their type or for old people
i am a teen but i wouldnt


i think people can listen to whatever music they want, country music is pretty ok!!!!


just laugh at them back for listening to rap music which they cant even understand!!!!
listen to what you like and forget the stupids out there. all my grand kids listen to country.
Don't mind them, they have nothing better to do than to make asses of themselves. Alot of people laughed at me for listening to country also.
People give crap where crap is do


even if no one understands it... I'm talking from personal experience


or


They just wanted to give the next person they saw a hard time... I am still a kid so I been there done that and remembered it
Because they'd rather make fun of you and not by their friends. Country music is ammmaaazing. Correction, Jimmy Buffet is amazing :) Hahaha.





by the wayyy! RICHARD GERE IS AMAZING :D
Screw what they think.





Do you like the music you listen to ?





Good for you. Then turn it up to volume 10 and party on!!
depends how old you are, but the kind of music that kids listen to these days doesnt appeal to everyone. so there is no shame in listening to country music. they just think it is strange to see someone listening to that type of music around them


they are just too scared to be different
i dont think you should let this bother you. teenagers make fun of anything they can see...
Because they don't understand it and they are afraid they may like it and then they'll be teased. People who are afraid of, or do not understand something mostly will make fun of or ridicule it. Hang in there.
Just don't bother with people like that.You like the kind of music you want to,that is your opinion nobody els.I love country music even if people say to me they don't like it.Well i tell them it's my choice and i ignore them lol.
explain to them that the mosh pit is no longer the cool place to be at a concert. explain to them that toby keith is the new kid rock. even kid rock will tell them that. teens today are so angry at everything, and they have every right to be. but tell them your music is your escape for a few minutes, or your few minutes of clarity. tell them to respect that. if they can, they will understand. if they don't, they won't....... and if they don't, well ta hell with them, i'm cranking alan jackson!
Cause your a f u q i n f a g g o t who probably jerks off to pics of Richard Gere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment