Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it normal for teenagers to shave one day and the next day have hairs again?

sometimes when i shave my hairs grow right away and even though i shave it looks like i didnt.even though i cant feel my hairs u could see black little spots.I been thinking about goin to the doctor for this but i dont know what to do.Is it normal for teenagers to shave one day and the next day have hairs again?
I know it sucks but yes it is totally normal. Im not going to lie I dont know this for a fact but a lot of my friends legs look like that right after they shave soo I just figure that its perfectly normal.Is it normal for teenagers to shave one day and the next day have hairs again?
Usually when I shave, the next day it is stubbly its soo annoying! I think that you are fine, I think it happens to A lot of girls too! Hope I helped :)
yes its normal you may want to consider waxing (warning it hurts but its worth it)
yeah its perfectly normal


my hair grows back REALLY fast as well
normal , wax
its your hormons, theyll calm down after a while, and dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment