Friday, November 25, 2011

Do your teenagers raid the refrigerator as soon as they walk in the door after schooL?

GEESH! It's like they're magnetized to it!Do your teenagers raid the refrigerator as soon as they walk in the door after schooL?
Haha, well when i go to school i don't eat breakfast or lunch so when i come home i'm kind of hungry but the only thing i do when i go in the refrigerator, when i get home is get a drink because i'm usually thirsty from walking home, i walk far when i walk home from school :)Do your teenagers raid the refrigerator as soon as they walk in the door after schooL?
Haha, I do. Usually when I do it's either A) I'm sooooo thirsty. B) I didn't eat lunch and I'm starving now! Sometimes when I come home from school, I'm not hungry at all and I'm not even looking to eat something - yet I feel the need to open than darn fridge.
Sometimes. LOL.Sometimes the school lunch is nasty (or there isn't anything suitable for Vegetarians) so I get so hungry! lol... and of course the first thing I do when I get home is eaaaaaaaaat! But when I'm not hungry I change out of school uniform first.. then eat! ^_^
My son's only 2-1/2, and he wants a snack as soon as he gets home from the sitter's.





And as a teen, I always made a bee-line to the fridge as soon as I got home!





It's an unwritten law!
Yup, Im a teenager, and as soon as Im home, I get some juice, then just munch on crap, Im always thirsty and hungry after school cos I walk home :)
Yes, my kids raid the fridge and the cabinets immediately! They say they are ';starving'; when they get home.
Yes when I was in High School (Two years ago) I liked to see if it had any good food after school.
Actually yes.


I get hungry after school :S
Haha, drinks first then fridgeraid :)
:o


wow your pretty smart.
I do. Such a bad habit ';/ Trying to stop though and so far so good =D
i do lol


but i do have some friends who don't





; )
i no i do... even if im not hungry im just makin sure of things...
lmfao i do


and the cabinets.
Yeah, I do.
cuz school food is gross


i'm usually thirsty
I always do lol!
LOL I am a teenager and yes I do! :)
LOL i do.


im like starving after school
I did when I went to regular school xD


But now I do online school so I eat whenever I want :D
Si, I do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment