Friday, November 25, 2011

Is ocean city, Maryland a good vacation spot for teenagers?

My friends and I want to go to ocean city this summer. Is this a good idea? We're all going to be 18 and 19. How much money do you think we'd need. Any ideas of nice/cheap places to stay near the beach? Any hott babes there? Cost of surfing lessons and parasailing?Is ocean city, Maryland a good vacation spot for teenagers?
Yes it is a great idea and not too expensive. There is an awesome boardwalk and two amusement parks. There are so many fine babes everywhere you look. I don't know the cost of surfing and para sailing but I thinkits affordable. You will also find a lot of affordable motels along the strip.Is ocean city, Maryland a good vacation spot for teenagers?
Ocean City MARYLAND is awesome. The boardwalk is awesome. The beach is awesome. The waves are awesome. Seriously though if i could go to ocean city right now on this day i would. The babes are hot, the bars are nice. I would say for room and having a good time you each want to bring about $500.00 to 750.00. Rooms themselves run close to a 100.00 a night. And lessons can get quite expensive and food is as well. If that is to much bring your own food and drinks. Eating out costs alot of money there. Either way expect to have crap load of fun. Spend as much time on the beach as you can.
I love ocean city!! %26amp; I'm a hot babe :) Haha, just kidding but there are lots of people your age there! My friends and I go every summer, its a great time. Theres tons of cheap places to stay down there. Theres so much to do! Buses run 24-7 so you never have to worry about driving.





Go here: http://www.ocean-city.com/





Have fun!!
  • eye tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment